Avocado Burrata Salad
· 1/4 cup olive oil
· 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
· 5 oz baby arugula leaves
· 4 oz prosciutto, torn into small pieces
· 1 (4 ounce) ball burrata cheese
· 1 large ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
· 1 small Roma tomato, seeded and diced
· Salt to taste
· Ground black pepper to taste
1. Whisk together the olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Mix together the baby arugula and prosciutto in a large bowl. Pour the balsamic-olive oil dressing over the greens and toss until well coated.
2. Pile mixture onto a large plate. Nestle burrata ball in the center. Arrange avocado slices over the salad and top with chopped tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
3. To serve, divide the burrata ball into 4 pieces and portion out the salad and burrata onto serving plate.